Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship
The Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship recognizes the significant contributions of emerging professionals at early stages in their careers and helps defray the costs associated with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE). Developed by the AIA National Associates Committee, the scholarship honors the memory of late friend and colleague, Jason Pettigrew. Scholarship recipients receive funds to cover the cost of the ARE and study materials.
Congratulations to the 2018 recipients!
Jose Barajas, Assoc. AIA (Spokane, WA)
Geraldene Blackgoat, Assoc. AIA (Albuquerque, NM)
Maya Bird-Murphy, Assoc. AIA (Chicago, IL)
Tiffany Brown, Assoc. AIA (Detroit, MI)
Denise Everson, Assoc. AIA (Washington, DC)
Sergio Legon-Talamoni, Assoc. AIA (Seattle, WA)
Isela Martinez, Assoc. AIA (Hampstead, NC)
Deborah Perez, Assoc. AIA (Bajadero, PR)
Robyn Savacool, Assoc. AIA (Hamilton, NJ)
Sarah Young, Assoc. AIA (Lafayette, LA)
- be a current Associate AIA member,
- hold an active National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) record,
- and be eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
Please note: AIA National Associate Committee members are not eligible to apply for the scholarship (this includes members of the advisory committee and regional associate directors).
Applications should demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Significant contributions to the profession at an early career stage
- Exemplary involvement in community and/or professional organizations
- Outstanding achievement in the creation, development, and delivery of creative programs for emerging professionals in architecture
- Passion for pursuit of architectural licensure
Applications for the 2019 Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship will be open in late spring 2019. Check back for more details.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsor: