Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship
The Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship recognizes the significant contributions of emerging professionals at early stages in their careers and helps defray the costs associated with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE). Developed by the AIA National Associates Committee, the scholarship honors the memory of late friend and colleague, Jason Pettigrew.
Scholarship recipients will receive funds to cover the cost of the ARE, as well as study materials and access to ArchiPrep.
- be a current Associate AIA member,
- hold an active National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) record,
- and be eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
Applications should demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Significant contributions to the profession at an early career stage
- Exemplary involvement in community and/or professional organizations
- Outstanding achievement in the creation, development, and delivery of creative programs for emerging professionals in architecture
- Passion for pursuit of architectural licensure
Applications for the 2020 Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship are now open through Wednesday, September 30.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive notifications about our scholarship application.
2020 Selection Committee:
Bill Roschen, FAIA Architects Foundation Board Secretary; Principal, Roschen Van Cleve Architects (Chair)
Geraldene Blackgoat, Assoc. AIA Designer, MASS Design Group
Tiffany Brown, AIA Project Manager, SmithGroup
Brynnemarie Lanciotti, AIA Project Architect, Stantec
Jonathan Moody, AIA CEO, Moody Nolan
Thank you to our sponsors!