Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship
The Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship recognizes the significant contributions of emerging professionals at early stages in their careers and helps defray the costs associated with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE). Developed by the AIA National Associates Committee, the scholarship honors the memory of late friend and colleague, Jason Pettigrew. Scholarship recipients receive funds to cover the cost of the ARE and study materials.
- be a current Associate AIA member,
- hold an active National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) record,
- and be eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
Please note: AIA National Associate Committee members are not eligible to apply for the scholarship (this includes members of the advisory committee and regional associate directors).
Applications should demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Significant contributions to the profession at an early career stage
- Exemplary involvement in community and/or professional organizations
- Outstanding achievement in the creation, development, and delivery of creative programs for emerging professionals in architecture
- Passion for pursuit of architectural licensure
Applications for the 2019 Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship are now closed. The 2019 Architects Foundation Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship Selection Committee:
- Bill Roschen, FAIA, Roschen Van Cleve Architects
- Nea Maloo, AIA, Howard University
- Chris Vandall, AIA, OZ Architecture
- Pascale Sablan, AIA, S9 Architecture
- Tiffany Brown, Assoc. AIA, SmithGroup
Applications for the 2020 Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship will open in the spring of 2020. Sign up to receive notifications about our scholarship application.
Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsor!