2019 Sho-Ping Chin Women’s Leadership Summit Grant
In honor of Sho-Ping Chin, FAIA, we are thrilled to offer a grant opportunity for recipients to attend the 2019 AIA Women’s Leadership Summit. Sho-Ping was a Principal at Payette and in 2009 the founding leader of the inaugural AIA Women’s Leadership Summit. Tragically Sho-Ping succumbed to cancer in 2015, but her legacy of women’s leadership continues. The memorial fund established in her name is focused on funding the development of future women leaders in architecture.
Recipients of the grant will receive:
- Registration for the 2019 AIA Women’s Leadership Summit
- Travel and expense reimbursement of up to $700
Grants are available for mid-career women architects who are advancing towards leadership roles. The 2019 recipients are the second class of Sho-Ping Chin Leaders; read more about them here.
For more information about the 2019 AIA Women’s Leadership Summit, visit here.
Sign up to receive notifications about the next application opening.
The 2019 Architects Foundation Sho-Ping Chin Women’s Leadership Summit Grant Selection Committee:
- Carole Wedge, FAIA, Shepley Bulfinch
- Diana Nicklaus, AIA, saam architecture
- Lori Garrett, FAIA, Glavé & Holmes Architecture
- Nilanjana Snyder, AIA, Gresham Smith & Partners
- Susan Blomquist, AIA, Payette