The Diversity Advancement Scholarship
This architecture scholarship can change your life!
Maybe you chose architecture because you want to design a better world. Or you can’t imagine doing anything else. One thing’s for certain: You love this work. And we’d love to help fund your college experience with a multiyear scholarship, up to $20,000.
We created the Diversity Advancement Scholarship to help more minority students pursue a successful career in architecture. Multiple scholarships are available.
Congratulations to the 2018-2019 recipients!
Caroline Senyszyn, Fort Worth, TX | Scholarship funded by Benjamin Moore & Co. Foundation
Maly Sears, Adrian, MO | Scholarship funded by Benjamin Moore & Co. Foundation
The full list of 2018-2019 Diversity Advancement Scholarship recipients will be coming soon.
We’re looking for minority students whose imagination and design thinking will influence the future of the built environment and the architecture profession. Eligible students must be a US citizen, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and be:
- a high school student planning to enroll in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; or,
- a rising second-year college student in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; or,
- a technical school or community college student who has completed high school or its equivalent and intends to transfer to a NAAB-accredited architecture program
NAAB-accredited degree programs may be a five-year Bachelor of Architecture degree, or a four-year pre-professional bachelor degree followed by a Master of Architecture degree. Scholarships may be renewed for up to 5 years (up to a $20,000 total award—multiple scholarships are available).
The application period for the 2018-2019 scholarships is now closed.
Each year, applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- personal essay
- two letters of recommendation
- two examples of your creative work
- estimated college expenses (requires FAFSA)
Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to our sponsors: