Visit The Octagon
- We are open for fall hours (Friday and Saturday 11am-4pm)
- Free guided tours are available 11am & 3pm (roughly 45 mins)
- $5/children and teens under 18; free for children under 5
- $5/DC residents, students, teachers, seniors, and military
- Octagon members receive free entry and more! Become a member >
Preparing for your visit
- Book your tickets in advance (tickets also available on-site)
- Explore our exhibits & events and history
Please be advised:
- Masks are strongly encouraged (regardless of vaccination status).
- Last entry into the building is at 3:30 PM!
- The Octagon is not ADA accessible; however, we do offer a wonderful online tour of the spaces on our website.
- For groups of 10 or more, please email email@example.com for reservations and booking options. We request at 2 weeks advance notice; large group tours will not be available during the museum’s general open hours.
Location & contact info
(202) 626 7439
1799 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006