Visit The Octagon
- Friday & Saturday, 11am-4pm (Last entry at 3:30!)
- Free guided tours available 11am & 3pm (roughly 45 mins)
- The Octagon will be closed for annual maintenance Jan 15-Feb 23, with an anticipated reopening Friday, February 24. Private tours will be available with 2 weeks advance notice.
- $5/children and teens under 18; free for children under 5
- Octagon members receive free entry and more! Become a member >
Preparing for your visit
- Book your tickets in advance (tickets also available on-site)
- Explore our exhibits & events and history
- Please be advised:
- Masks required (regardless of vaccination status).
- The Octagon is not ADA accessible, however, we do offer a wonderful online tour of the spaces on our website.
- For groups of 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and booking options. We request at 2 weeks advance notice; large group tours will not be available during the museum’s general open hours.
Location & contact info
(202) 626 7439
1799 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006