Donating to the Annual Fund is the best way to support our work. Your gift makes an impact by helping the Architects Foundation:
- Invest in our architecture scholarship recipients;
- Maintain and host architecture programs at the historic Octagon;
- Implement community assistance projects through the Communities by Design program;
- Provide relevant and engaging exhibitions, programs, and best practice models that inspire and inform the design community.
Other Ways to Give
Learn more about opportunities to support specific programs and initiatives of the Architects Foundation.
- The Octagon Annual Fund and Octagon Memberships: Find out how you can help sustain this historic house museum in Washington, DC, as well as support and enjoy the relevant and engaging on-site and virtual programming. Learn more here >
- Scholarships: The Architects Foundation invests in the next generation of the design community through a number of scholarship and grant opportunities. Learn more here >
The Architects Foundation leads philanthropic efforts that lay the foundation of architecture’s future, by attracting, inspiring and investing in new and diverse generations of architects who will create inclusive spaces and places of tomorrow.
The Architects Foundation is a registered 501c(3) charitable organization, EIN #59-3819154, with a Platinum rating from Guidestar. We are the philanthropic partner of The American Institute of Architects.