Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship
$1,910 Scholarships plus study materials
The Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship recognizes the significant contributions of emerging professionals at early stages in their careers and helps defray the costs associated with the Architect Registration Examination (ARE). Developed by the AIA National Associates Committee, the scholarship honors the memory of late friend and colleague, Jason Pettigrew, Assoc. AIA.
Scholarship recipients will receive funds to cover the cost of the ARE, as well as $500 for study materials to prepare for testing.
- Be a current Associate AIA member
- Hold an active National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) record
- Be eligible to sit for the Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
Applications for the 2024 Jason Pettigrew Memorial ARE Scholarship will open March 2024. Want to apply for the award in the future? Sign up to receive notifications on the next application cycle opening.
Applications should demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Significant contributions to the profession at an early career stage
- Exemplary involvement in community and/or professional organizations
- Outstanding achievement in the creation, development, and delivery of creative programs for emerging professionals in architecture
- Passion for pursuit of architectural licensure
View our frequently asked questions >
2024 Selection Committee:
More information about the selection committee will be released. Please address letters of reference to the “2024 Selection Committee.”
Application period: March – May 2024
Review period: TBD
Scholarship recipient selection meeting: TBD
Scholarship recipients notified: TBD
First scholarship disbursement: September 2024